July 20 2021 Board - Pauma Valley Roadway Association

Go to content

Main menu

July 20 2021 Board

Minutes

Minutes to the Roadway Association (RA)
Board Meeting
July 20, 2021

Meeting was called to order at 9am

In attendance; Fred Nelson, Rick Levy, Jeff Ryan, Jack Crocker, and Scott Shinner
No guests or members were in attendance

Chairman made a brief opening statement regarding the meeting

Chairman provided a brief update on the Road Sink Hole Issue at 15252 PV Drive (near Briscoe Entry Road). Second request to owner. Board acknowledged that RA may have to pay to fix the road pending outcome with resident.  

In addition, the Chairman provided an update on considering the updating of the CC&R’s. After discussion, it was decided by the Board not to move forward and update the CC&R’s at this time.

July 2021 Engineering Report was discussed. It was noted that the Engineers noted that we need to grind more roads and that the cost to do what the Report indicated would cost approximately 50% more than what we have budgeted. Engineer did not note any place where we could reduce our cost. After discussion, the Board felt we should stick to our existing plan.

A resident has requested we place a speed sign on PV Drive to deter speeding. After discussion, the Board felt that this was an enforcement issue for CSD. The issue should be directed to CSD.  
The outstanding receivable report was discussed by the Board it was noted that there are approximately 10 residents that have not paid. The Board discussed next steps on each account.
It was noted that based on the termination of the RA and CSD agreement, going forward CSD will handle security and RA will handle the maintenance of the roads.
The Treasurer provided a brief update on the financial position of RA.
The Board discussed the road improvement plan for the remainder of the year. It was also noted that this information will be included in the Quarterly Newsletter and on the RA website.
Currently, many homeowners have trees and dirt that are encroaching on the RA roads. The Board discussed and agreed to send a letter to these HO to resolve these issues.  
Old RA records (approx. 8 boxes) are currently being scanned to a hard drive. This process continues and is expected to be completed by the end of the year.

No other items were discussed.

Next meeting is scheduled for October – date to be finalized later.

Board approved the minutes

The meeting was adjourned at 10.10am.




Last Updated July 21, 2021

 
Back to content | Back to main menu